The following policies govern classes at ArtsPlay.
- Advance registration is required for all classes. Please call us at 240.899.3513 to ensure space is available.
- Please follow the instructions and mail your registration to the address indicated on the form. Once your registration is received and processed, we will contact you to confirm. Please anticipate up to seven days once you mail the materials.
- Late registration (joining a class after the session has begun) is possible on a space-available basis prior to the third week. We regret that we are unable to pro-rate the class fee for late registrations.
- Children must be three years of age by the date of their first class and potty trained.
- A 10% discount will be applied for siblings.
- **Click here to download registration forms and waiver**
- Class fee is $300 for a 12 week session or $250 for an 8 week session.
- Class fee includes all materials.
- Class fee is due upon registration and is required in order to guarantee your child’s spot.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
- No refunds will be given for withdrawal from an ongoing session after the second class begins.
- You may withdraw from an ongoing session after the first class and receive a refund equal to half the session fee minus a $25 processing fee.
- If Fairfax County Public Schools are closed or have an early dismissal, class will be cancelled. Class will be held if FCPS is delayed.
- If ArtsPlay must cancel a class due to illness or weather, we will reschedule by adding time to the class or adding an additional day. A maximum of two days will be made up.
CHILD DROP-OFF & PICK-UP
- Drop off is preferred. Please call us if you will be late to avoid any anxiety for us or your artist/actor.
- Please do not bring a sick child to class. We know how hard sick days can be, but we want to keep everyone healthy.
Please feel free to contact us at 240-899-3513 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.